If you are unsure how to take exact window measurements, please read through our blind measuring guide below. If you would like further help or would like a quotation for your blinds, please ring us on 01200 446386 or email email@example.com
Inside a window reveal
- Measure the length from the top of the reveal to the sill in several places as your window may not be square, and choose the length that best suits. This is the finished length of your blind.
- Measure the width of the reveal at its narrowest point. Subtract 2cm from the reveal width; allowing for a 1cm clearance to each side. This gives your finished width.
- Choose which side you would like the 'pull-up' chain to hang from.
- Please note that we only use Made to Measure Roman Blind tracks that comply with the current Child Safety Regulations. For further information on our Safety tracks, please contact us.
- Our Roman Blinds tracks come with Chrome chain as standard. Please let us know if you would like White or Brass.
Outside a window reveal
- Measure the length from the top of the reveal to the sill in several places as the window may not be square. Add 10cm to the top of the window measurement as this is where the blind will be located and add a further 5cm – 15cm to the bottom of the blind so that it hangs past the sill.
- Measure the width of the reveal, edge to edge then add a further 5cm – 10cm each side so the blind falls past the edge of the reveal.
- Select which side you would like the ‘pull up’ chain to hang from.
- If you have any questions or are unsure, please send us an image of your window with your measurements and we will advise on the best way to dress and finish the window.